Thursday, May 6, 2010

Final Roster Spot For 2010 USA Junior National Select Team Filled


Patric Young has been named the 10th and final member of the 2010 USA Junior National Select Team. Young and his teammates will square off against the World Select Team on Saturday April 10 at the Rose Garden in Portland, OR.


He stated that, "Anytime you get to represent your country you should be honored and make sure that you are playing for the right reasons. It's a blessing that I can do what I am doing now".


"It didnt register in the beginning how exciting this was because I didn't know how big of an accomplishment it was until I talked to my AAU coach. He told me how big of a deal it was and how it was differnt from the McDonald's game. It's not an all-star event".


Players and coaches for the Junior National Select Team are selected by the USA Basketball Men's Developmental National Team Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment